Benefits of Treatment
- Created in Orthodontics
Orthodontic treatment can help people of all ages.
It's fairly easy to re-position teeth if they are healthy and you do not have serious problems with your gums.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of orthodontic treatment:
- Permanent teeth can be gradually guided into proper alignment and position.
- Creating more space for permanent teeth.
- Minimizing or eliminating the potential for damage to jaw joints.
- Helping to ensure better facial balance, including proper lip closure, dental arch widths, and jaw growth.
- Minimizing the likelihood of cracked or chipped teeth (from bad bites).
- Correcting eating and speech difficulties.